Welcome to my website.
I am a Chartered Architect and have obtained professional qualifications in line with the RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) requirements.
I gained my Diploma in Architecture in July 1977, my professional practice qualification in November 1978 and entry to the RIBA in April 1979.
Further qualifications have been gained as follows;
- Quality Management Consultant under ISO 9000 in 1991
- Planning Supervisor under Construction Design and Management Regulations ( CDM ) in 1994
- Registered with UK Register of Expert Witnesses since 1990
- Founder member of Society of Expert Witnesses
- Founder member of Expert Witness Institute
- Member of Centre for Accessible Environments ( CAE ) since 1983
- Affiliate of the Institute of Environmental Management 1999